- Jail social workers who take children without telling parents why, says Britain’s top family judge (Copied from Daily Mail)
- Boy ‘killed himself after being raped’ (Copied from “This is Leicestershire”)
- Teenage mother found hanged days after discovering her baby had been adopted – (copied from Daily Mail)
- ‘My mother begged Oxford social services to rescue me from sex abuse NINE YEARS AGO’: Victim known as Girl C, 13, says claims were dismissed as ‘inappropriate’ – (Copied from Daily Mail)
- Age of consent should be lowered to 13 to stop persecution of old men and sex assault victims SHOULDN’T get anonymity, says leading barrister – (Copied from Daily Mail)
‘Uppity’… on ‘Uppity’ parents w… John Hemming’s… on John Hemming’s family Ju… Jail social workers… on Jail social workers who take c… Social worker, 45, j… on Social worker, 45, jailed for… Adopted, then handed… on Adopted, then handed to abuser…
- 9/11 and 7/7 bombings; what really happened ???
- Another injustice
- Blogs of Interest
- Media stuff of interest
- My Story about social services ignoring child abuse
- Skegness Conference 12th & 13th September; Child Snatching by Social Services
- Social Workers that have committed crimes
- Websites of Interest
Category Archives: My Story about social services ignoring child abuse
This is my story of how unjust social services are.
Think twice about reporting suspected abuse
John Hemming’s Family Justice BillA Kendall House* survivor asks: … Are they listening yet? ‘I did talks in a University; one was to six trained social workers two of whom came from where I was in care. These two refused … Continue reading →
This is a shocking you tube video to expose how social services cover up abuse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdb4_nUa2NE
I have found out that my daughter has suffered emotional harm caused directly my the actions of social services. This completely contradicts the reason for the removal of my daughter “risk of future emotional harm” by myself for reporting suspected abuse. Where … Continue reading →
Social services seem to remove children on the most ludicrous excuses or fabricated evidence. Please fill in the poll and answer truthfully. You can have more than one answer to the questions and feel free to add answers.
I am struggling, the anger I feel is immense of not seeing my child. I continently ask myself what have I done wrong. I tell myself nothing. I have done the right thing for reporting child abuse. These social workers are child abusers. … Continue reading →
Social Services had said that crying is a sign of suicide and a high risk to a child and on this basis i have not been allowed to see or phone my child for over two weeks – I question … Continue reading →
Since being in my care the child has made a variety of disclosures, first naming the person then telling me the “monster” has been touching her inappropriately. I do not wish to list all disclosures but just say one of them … Continue reading →